Terms and Conditions
By buying from Green Twigs UK Limited by online or any other mode , you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Green Twigs UK Limited (“The Company”) or www.greentwigs.co.uk (“The e-commerce site”) reserves the right to refuse any order of products (“The Goods”) made from any individual or trade. (“The Buyer”)
- The Company are not liable for any loss or damage of any nature caused by delay in delivery. However, the Company will replace the goods damaged in transit only upon receiving such notification by writing within 7 days of delivery. The Company will not be in a position to replace any goods that are damaged by the Buyer after the goods are delivered in good condition. The indication of stock for a particular product is unsold stock at the time of order and the company cannot be held responsible for any incorrect stock due to technical faults or failure.
- Unless otherwise agreed in prior with the Company, the invoice amount for any order must be paid before any delivery happen, and the amount might be subject to VAT or any other charges such as delivery charges. Any error in delivery details provided by the Buyer will be solely the Buyer’s fault and if the delivery is made to a wrong address as provided by the Buyer is the Buyer’s liability.
- The Buyer consent to keep the Company indemnified against any direct or thirty party claims whatsoever.
- The Company, its partners, partner’s employees and the company’s employees are not liable to any injury, loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly.
- Any failure by the Company in fulfilling the Buyer’s contracts/ orders due to natural disaster, act of God, restriction by laws, civil war or riots etc. are not the Company’s liability and the Company cannot be help accountable for such failures.
- Any agreement or disputes between the Company and the Buyer are governed by UK law and will be subjected to under jurisdiction UK courts.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from to time without any further notifications.
- All materials , data and information provided in the e-commerce site or provided by any third party by email, telephone or by any other means are property of the Company.